I'm lucky :)

In life, daily I make many mistakes. This is how I learn, this is how I grow. I'm sure this is how everyone learns and grows.

But here is the difference, I'm lucky. Coz I have people in my life to point me (sometimes again and again and again and again...) in the right direction.

And while guiding, they tell me not just what I need to pay more attention to but also things I'm good at and why I'm good at those things. This is very rare (or so I feel) and I'm grateful to them all for their timely guidance.

As an ID, this is even more rare because people generally are busy forwarding their own agenda and are rarely interested in getting people up where they could reach.

And I realized that while most of us go to great lengths ensuring that the work we did was to the best of our ability, we never really care or pay attention to what others might think about our leading ability.

But today I was shown what it means to be a good supervisor. While the words explained the logic, the action showed the way.

And I would love to learn how to be a good lead.

Would you like to share ideas on how to be one?

Comments

  1. I agree. It is important to have people who give you proper guidance and feedback in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do IDs do?

Show Don’t Tell